Newslists

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 16:44:14 CET 2008

hi,

spending more time posting pseudo-insults and complaints to people posting
bahaviour RATHER than the config/file-debug etc as requested aint going to
help anyone.  sure, some sarcastic comments arent necessary, but the
basic method of using this list doesnt change.

as previously mentioned, this list is occupied by folk doing lots
of other PAID work. none of us are paid for getting peoples configs
working (and trust me, various commercial enterprised have come
online solely through free help from this list). thus, we request
some bare minimum details to help.

the other possibility is you are a trail-blazer. in which case noone
can help you with your requirements. at least then if you do figure
it out, you too can post to other people in the future to make snide
remarks at their ineptitude (which you feel is happening now)

alan