Newslists

Keith Dovale - HostworX.co.za keith at hostworx.co.za
Sat Feb 9 20:32:30 CET 2008

Ok but then

The thing about the attr_rewrite module is that it looks at ALL attributes
in the list.  In this case, you have two Configuration-Tokens.  One has
value "SHAPED_NORMAL", and the other "UNSHAPED_NORMAL".  It doesn't match
the first, but it does match the second.  After that, it says it couldn't
find any more.

Where does it get the second Configuration-Token from ?

Regards

Keith Dovale