EAP-TTLS/PAP tunneling issue

Edwin van Zyl edwinvanzyl at conor.co.za
Wed Feb 13 08:18:55 CET 2008

Hi Alan,

I've configured with the following options:  ./configure --enable-
debug --enable-developer and re-build, but still don't see the raw
data. I've looked at the binary traces and can see that the EAP
message contains encrypted application data and the size is less then
100bytes. Am I configuring with the wrong options?

Thx
Edwin