NAS-Group? - different replies to different NASes?

Adrian adrian at dsl4u.ca
Fri Feb 22 15:07:50 CET 2008

Hello Ivan,

The Telco wants me to send those parameters to them.  I have no choice in
that.  I'm confused because with every other Telco the setup was straight
forward, I setup a tunnel/vpnd-group+virtual template from our LNS to the
Telco's LAC and the requests for the user authentication comes from their
LAC through my LNS all the time.  With this Telco,  I see the same request
twice.  Once from their Radius and then from my LNS.  The problem is
distinguishing between them and answering differently.

Maybe I don't even have to do that, is just that I'm not sure how to do it
otherwise.

For now I'll do some reading on "unlang" as per Alan's request and see how
that goes.

Thanks
Adrian