upgrade broke the users file - being read only partially - FR1.1.7 to FR2.0.2

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 15:26:48 CET 2008

Yes I did make that change. What in the output
suggested I didn't?

I don't know what the deal is, it seems odd that it
will read the file and proxy my requests but failed to
authenticate a locally defined user in the file.

anyways, I went back to 1.1.7 which seems to work
fine, I usually stay away from blazing edge versions
anyways but I really liked the virtual server
functionality and wanted to try 2 because I have like
5 instances of radius running all on different ports
and it'd be nice to do it all in one process.

oh well.