NAS with dynamic IP

Rui Oliveira rdo.oliveira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:53:20 CET 2008

I want the NASes with dynamic ip to use in wifi hotspot server. I have
several access points with ADSL lines and i want them to be able to
authenticate the wifi clients in the remote radius server without a VPN
server connection.

You have a example, the Worldspot.net Hotspots Server has it but not with
freeradius because that feature does not exit in it.

Anyways thanks for your help.

2008/2/22, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:

> Rui Oliveira wrote:
> > I have find an old topic in the ML where Joost asks about setting up
> > NASes with dynamic ip.
>

>   There is no patch to do the client-kickstart, because no client
> supports this.
>
>   If you need a NAS with dynamic IP's, your network design is likely
> wrong.
>

>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See