PEAP LDAP password problem

Alexey Eronko alexey.eronko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:50:50 CET 2008

Thanks for you replay.

According with this link :
http://deployingradius.com/documents/protocols/compatibility.html.

I need EAP-GTC. I'm not sure that my Proxim AP700 support this kind of EAP.
Is this suitable method for WIFI network?
I still want to use user/password authentication for windows users thought
openLDAP(crypt) password.

How can I make sure that my Access Point can use EAP-GTC?

Or the only one way that I need is move to Windows Radius(IAS)?

Thanks

Alexey