Help With Cisco Configuration

Joseph.Corrado at nc4.us Joseph.Corrado at nc4.us
Wed Feb 27 23:26:23 CET 2008

Thanks.  I will definitely upgrade to 2.0.2.

As far as the Cisco config, its pretty much the standard aaa
authentication commands to enable radius authentication, the most relevant
one to this problem being the "aaa authorization exec radius
if-authenticated" command is definitely there.  Nothing else special, as I
said just the standard commands to enable radius authentication.

Joe

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sent by:
freeradius-users-bounces+joseph.corrado=nc4.us at lists.freeradius.org
02/27/2008 05:15 PM
Please respond to
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

cc

Subject
Re: Help With Cisco Configuration

Hi,

> I am trying to get a freeradius implementation rolled out for the first
> time and am running into a few issues that I cannot seem to resolve.  I
> have a Cisco 2960 in a test lab with a Linux server running freeradius
> 2.0.0 for authentication.  There are 2 problems I am running into.

1) use 2.0.2

2) you didnt supply your cisco IOS config - but there again, this isnt
the cisco support mailing list - your problems seem to arise from a lack
of the required 802.1x commands in the IOS config - especially the ones
relating to authorization

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, proprietary,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from
disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If
you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete
any copies you may have
received.