truncate_radacct script deleted more then desired

YvesDM ydmlog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:06:42 CET 2008

Hi,

FR1.1.6 on debian.
I use the truncate_radacct script  that comes with dialup admin to delete
older accounting records.
I got the $back_days set at 365 days in order to keep the accounting data
for one year.
It 's been working fine untill this morning (1/1/08, 00:01) Instead of
deleting data older then 01/01/07 it deleted all data older then 01/01/08,
or everything in radacct :-(
I 've got backups, that's not the problem, but I wonder what went wrong
here. Anyone experiencing the same, any clues?

Kind regards
Yves