No subject

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Jan 3 12:42:01 CET 2008

Hello,
I just managed to authenticate with rlm_perl and logging via sql.
But i got a few problems which i can not slove yet.
First of all when i run freeradius with -x parameter.. I see some error
messages as :

rlm_sql_log (sql_log): Processing sql_log_accounting
perl_pool: item 0x801243e0 asigned new request. Handled so far: 2
found interpetator at address 0x801243e0
rlm_perl: perl_embed:: module = /usr/local/bin/login.pl , func =
accounting exit status= Undefined subroutine &main::accounting called.

And also, when i check sql radacct table i see the same Session-ID
Unique-ID etc... all same datas except radacctid tab. So, it adds the log
part to sql 2 times.