freeradius & sql server with high loads

A.Dupont informaticien00 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 6 16:25:40 CET 2008

hi,
I want to ask you for a service, can you please send me an example for radiusd.conf and rlm_sql.c and sql.c files for only accounting use of freeradius without any authentication or authorization.
I have very high loads and just 5% of the accounting wich is registred in the database. I don't have problem in database the problem is that freeradius can't relay all request to database server.

Thank you in advance