Error on radius

Ackbar Joolia ackbar.joolia at bglobalplc.com
Mon Jan 7 10:41:03 CET 2008

Hi,
I am getting this error in my radius log, do you know why this is so and how to get this resolved?

'The maximum number of threads (32) are active, cannot spawn new thread to handle request'

Also, do people know what is the maximum simultaneous incoming authentication calls that the radius process can handle? Or what ways can be adopted to deal with this?

Thanks
Ackbar

Checked by AVG Free Edition.