rpm for suse

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 7 13:35:14 CET 2008

Norbert Wegener wrote:
> The recent cvs seems to contain a new spec file for suse.
> With that spec I tried to build an rpm on 10.2.
> rpmbuild -ba freeradius.spec

  I have removed strict dependency checking from the SUSE Spec file.
That should let it continue past the missing dependencies (which aren't
needed).

> Making all in rlm_sql_freetds...^M
> gmake[10]: Entering directory
> `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/freeradius-server-2.0.0/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_freetds'^M

  I've updated the SQL "configure" script so that it only looks in
directories with "Makefile" or "Makefile.in".  Since the freetds
directory is empty, it should avoid this problem.