How to Make Digital Certificates in Radius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 9 05:32:45 CET 2008

niel m wrote:
> Can you help me with the 2nd topic;
>
> Can you help me find how to generate/create self-sign digital
> certificate for Server and Client?

  I take it you didn't read the README.

> What are the step-by-step commands that I can use?

  Perhaps you can try reading the README.  Your questions are answered
there.

  If you're not going to read the documentation I wrote in the README, I
don't see why I should take more time to cut & paste that from the
README into an email message.  I already wrote the documentation, and I
already answered your question.

  Now, it's your turn to follow the documentation, and to run the
commands it suggests.