different authentication methods in users file

Johan johan.arens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:11:14 CET 2008

Hi list

I'd like to authenticate some users request coming from a firewall with perl,
and some other coming from a Brocade box with LDAP.

Each authentication alone works, but I haven't figure out how make
things work toghether.

This combinaison works, but I'd rather have a generic statement :

firewalluser Auth-Type == perl
        Fall-Through = no

DEFAULT Auth-Type == ldap
        Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == netadmin
        Auth-Type = ldap,
        Brocade-Auth-Role = "admin",
        Fall-Through = no

if I replace the user name firewalluser by DEFAULT, and add a property
like NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.9.111, or Login-IP-Host = 192.168.9.111
that doesn;t work.

What's wrong ?