Freeradius-client in pppd

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Jan 10 07:41:31 CET 2008

Hi,

> I don't think there is a pppd mail list. Thats why I ask here.

The README in pppd states:

Contacts.
*********

The comp.protocols.ppp newsgroup is a useful place to get help if you
have trouble getting your ppp connections to work.  Please do not send
me questions of the form "please help me get connected to my ISP" -
I'm sorry, but I simply do not have the time to answer all the
questions like this that I get.

I wonder if that really still exists... usenet... I already feel old just
because I'm old enough to know what usenet and newsgroups *are*.

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg