rlm_dbm question?

Hangjun He elmerhe at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 11 09:21:04 CET 2008

I use rlm_dbm_parser to add 2 users in file users_output.
  Debug info shows added successfully. But why I can not find file users_output? Where to find this file?
  rlm_dbm_cat shows 2 users added, right?

  [root at Jack-Linux rlm_dbm]# ./rlm_dbm_parser -c -i users -o users_output -x
Use dictionary in: /usr/local/etc/raddb
Found user: "hhe123"
Found user: DEFAULT

Record loaded: 2
Lines parsed: 230
Record skiped: 0
Warnings: 0
Errors: 0

[root at Jack-Linux /]# find -name users_output

[root at Jack-Linux rlm_dbm]# ./rlm_dbm_cat
DEFAULT             Hint == "SLIP"
                    Framed-Protocol = SLIP

"hhe123"            Cleartext-Password := "hhe123"
                    Reply-Message = "Hello"