I can't get 'access-accept' from Linux clients

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:24:54 CET 2008

2008/1/11, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
> >> EAP-TTLS with PAP inner encryption.
> >
> > But is is possible configure that so? If I  tried default_eap_type =
> > pap and radius didn't start.
>
>   PAP is not an EAP type.  The documentation makes this clear:
>
>                         #  If the request does not contain an EAP
>                         #  conversation, then this configuration entry
>                         #  is ignored.
>
>   In fact, you shouldn't have to do *anything* for PAP to work inside of
> a TTLS tunnel.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -

Alan, Thanks for clear up the confusion about EAP and PAP. But still I
don't understand this: Now I have a windows client working using
securew2 with PAP. If PAP is not into the tunnel does mean that
passwords goes unencrypted?

TIA
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com