sqlcounter continue after failed match

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Tue Jan 15 17:29:42 CET 2008

Hello List,

I have managed to get sqlcounter working for tracking the octets in the
accounting database. Could someone give me a hint as how I would say
allow a user for group 'A' to use up their octets and if the user also
belongs to group 'B' to then allow an addtional amount of octets (10%)
for example.

I actually only need a Fall-Though like attribute for the authorize
section as I have both queries working individually but when the user
fails to pass sqlcounter on a group 'A' bases, then the Access-Reject
packet is sent without FreeRadius attempting to process group 'B'
sqlcounter.

Kind Regards
Etienne Pretorius