Upgrading from 1.0.2 to 2.0.0 problems

William azander at netonecom.net
Wed Jan 16 22:07:45 CET 2008

Greetings,
  I have looked at the documentation included with the 2.0 distribution for
setting up radius 2.0 and I am either blind, or it doesn't have when I am
looking for.

  What I am trying to do is set up my main realm to handle either no realm or
deal with the default realm,  The problem I am having is that I do not wish
to proxy it back to itself to handle the realm (puts it in my log twice, and
debug shows it re-submitting it back to itself).  Where do I look to solve
this?  I tried in proxy.conf adding:

realm myrealm.com {
}

and tried, at a different time:

realm myrealm.com {
    auth_pool = my_auth_failover
}

Trying to use the configuration provided as a template.  The first causes
user at myrealm.com to fail, and the second causes it to re-submit it to the
server for authentication.  How do I fix this, or where is there some
detailed documentation on how to configure this?

Thank you

Wm