NAS list with MySQL

orion meshkruaj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:08:06 CET 2008

the script nas.sql has the mysql table schema.
the file sql.conf at the end you can see :

# Set to 'yes' to read radius clients from the database ('nas' table)
        # Clients will ONLY be read on server startup.  For performance
        # and security reasons, finding clients via SQL queries CANNOT
        # be done "live" while the server is running.
        #
        #readclients = yes

        # Table to keep radius client info
        nas_table = "nas"

As you can see the default table name is nas ( can you imagine :-) ).
Uncoment
readclients =  yes

Make configuration changes at radiusd.conf and enable sql module.