rlm_opendirectory (FR 2.0.0)

Info info at sparkmediagroup.com
Tue Jan 22 16:50:57 CET 2008

Hello all,

Quick Qs about the experimental rlm_opendirectory module:

* Has anyone built in this module successfully?

* Is it possible to add this in without the other experimental
modules and, if so, what is the proper flag? (Note, I've tried on
separate runs --with-rlm_opendirectory, --enable-rlm_opendirectory,
and --with-modules="rlm_opendirectory" seemingly to no avail.)

* Does the module need to be built against a server version of the
Framework or should I be able to build this from the libraries on any
os x workstation?

Cheers,

Jim

James H. Graham II, Creative Director • Spark Media Group
6511 Allegheny Avenue • Takoma Park, MD 20912-4737
Tel: 301.270.4810 • Fax: 301.270.4812 • www.sparkmediagroup.com