unlang question

Andy Billington billington.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:43:05 CET 2008

Thanks Alan,
Looking into it more what I really need to do is take a list of
existing usernames and proxy them to an external server, but allow
other usernames with the same format to be handled by a virtual server
in the FreeRADIUS box.

The list can be in a database or a text file or hard-coded into a
script, its fairly short. New usernames can be handled as a different
realm no problem but some of the existing ones have to be proxied
also, we're having to delegate admin of them to a customer.

Any thoughts - things to watch out for or that might help?
Andy