rlm_perl and RLM_MODULE_REJECT

Boian Jordanov bjordanov at orbitel.bg
Fri Jan 25 11:13:19 CET 2008

doesn't make sense to use RLM_MODULE_REJECT in post_proxy. May be you
need pre_proxy ?

 From radius.conf file

#
#  When the server decides to proxy a request to a home server,
#  the proxied request is first passed through the pre-proxy
#  stage.  This stage can re-write the request, or decide to
#  cancel the proxy.
#
#  Only a few modules currently have this method.
#

Best Regards,
Boian Jordanov
SNE