Hello, and a (hopefully) simple question

Vlad Sedov stereomind at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:50:42 CET 2008

That's a very valid point, however we do all the CPE configuration
ourselves. Customer, as a rule, does not have access to the PPPoE
settings.

I think the message they would get is going to say something like
"There is a problem with your internet connection. Please call
blahblahblah to resolve the problem"... Simple and effective.... :-)

Vlad