Force Auth-Type

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sat Jan 26 19:47:58 CET 2008

OK I think I understand it now better. And I can do everything with unlang
and ldap and no files module as I didn't find a way to use control AV pairs
in the users file.

I do now in sites-enabled/default the following:

authorize {
        auth_log
        ldap
        if (control:User-Location !=  "LDN" ) {
                update control {
                        Auth-Type := PAM
                }
                update reply {
                        Reply-Message = " Accepted "
        else {
                update control {
                        Auth-Type := Reject
                }
                update reply {
                        Reply-Message = " Rejected "
authenticate {
         pam
}
preacct {
        acct_unique
}
accounting {
        detail
}

with user-location being mapped in ldap.attrmap to an ldap attribute of the
user.

Does that look OK ?

Thank you
Markus

BTW Are you intereseted in my Mozilla SDK patch for the ldap module ?

news:479AF6D3.9070304 at deployingradius.com...