Different outgoing then ingoing IP when proxying

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 29 17:00:31 CET 2008

My guess is that this means that you don't have the network interface lo
running, or your routing table is messed up?

If you're sending from the localhost to 127.0.0.1, the source should be
127.0.0.1, I would think.

What OS are you using? If it's linux (or another *nix), you could paste
the output of "route -n" here and it might help us to debug your problem.

Is the firewall running locally on the box or elsewhere?

    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Computing Support