memory corruption when proxying accounting requests

Jørn Kostøl jkg at iband.no
Wed Jan 30 16:42:44 CET 2008

Sorry!
The CVS fixed the problem.
Thanks!

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: freeradius-users-bounces+jkg=iband.no at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+jkg=iband.no at lists.freeradius.org] På vegne
av Alan DeKok
Sendt: 30. januar 2008 15:21
Til: FreeRadius users mailing list
Emne: Re: memory corruption when proxying accounting requests

Jørn Kostøl wrote:
> I tried the latest snapshot freeradius-server-snapshot-20080130.tar.bz2
but
> this has the same problem.

  That's nice.  Did you download it from CVS as instructed?

  The bug was fixed about 15 minutes before I sent my email.  The fix is
*not* in that snapshot.  It *is* in CVS, as I said.

  Honestly, if you're told the fix is in a particular place, I don't
understand why anyone would look for a fix anywhere else...

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See