deactivate ldap.attrmap

Sebastian Heil s3b0 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 31 08:45:17 CET 2008

> It doesn't seem that your TLS is well initiated. I don't think it is  an
> ldap
> or freeradius issue.

Maybe... maybe not... i dont know... the configuration-options for ldaps are not really good documented, i think.

how can i confirm, which software produces this problem?

In a first time, perhaps you could try your conf
> without
> the TLS tunnel.

My configuration works with "normal" ldap. so i tried to "upgrade" to ldaps, which didn't work.

> >      14 0.049652    freeradius          edirectory          TLSv1
> > Encrypted Alert

Any ideas which problem can produce this "encrypted alert"?

Thanks a lot.

Sebastian