Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxy and proxy (forward) request as PAP

Joakim Lindgren joakim.lindgren at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:19:41 CET 2008

Hi all (and really thanks to Alan DeKok),

I have a complete EAP-PEAP/TLS/TTLS configuration working against FreeRadius
and IAS.
A software I´m using is offering two factor authentication and they got
their own Radius who only supports PAP.

Is it possible to terminate the client EAP connection at the FreeRadius
proxy and forward the request as a PAP to
the software vendors own Radius.

In that case it works, briefly how do I do?

Thanks all!
(Im going to buy Alan DeKok coming FreeRadius book ;-)

Sincerely Joakim