Issue reading from detail to sql (buffered-sql virtual server)

Nick Freeman nick.f at staff.ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 31 22:07:23 CET 2008

Hi - here's the config, it returns this:

+- entering group accounting
  rlm_detail: Suppressing writes to detail file as the request was just
read from a detail file.
++[detail_rewrite] returns noop
} # server local_logger

It still stops after the first radclient packet, though. I commented out
'sql_logger1', which is what I use to write to postgres.

---
in radiusd.conf:

        detail detail_normal {
                detailfile = ${radacctdir}/detail
                detailperm = 0600
        }

        detail detail_forsql {
                detailfile = ${radacctdir}/detail_forsql
                detailperm = 0600
        }

        detail detail_rewrite {
                detailfile = ${radacctdir}/detail_rewrite
                detailperm = 0600
in sites-available/backend

server backend {
        listen {
                ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
                port = 1813
                type = acct
                secret = verysekrit
        }
        preacct {
                preprocess
                acct_unique
        }

        accounting {
                detail_normal
                detail_forsql

in sites-available/local_logger

server local_logger {
	listen {
      	type = detail
            filename = ${radacctdir}/detail_forsql
            load_factor = 20
      }
	preacct {
		preprocess   # I normally comment these out
		acct_unique  # as when using sql_logger1,it
		files	       # it makes no difference.
	}
      accounting {
      	detail_rewrite