Proxy help

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 1 22:32:25 CEST 2008

OK, I think I have this figured out. Does this seem like a reasonable
solution? From sites-enabled/default:

pre-proxy {
        # Save our relevant attributes in the 'control' list before
        # we send our request to the proxy. We will retrieve them later.
        update control {
                Service-Type := "%{reply:Service-Type}"
                Reply-Message := "%{reply:Reply-Message}"

post-auth {
        update reply {
                Service-Type := "%{control:Service-Type}"
                Reply-Message := "%{control:Reply-Message}"