Get clients virtual_server info from SQL nas table

nf-vale nf-vale at critical-links.com
Sat Jul 5 16:43:38 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your quick answer. In the
freeradius-server-2.0.3/raddb/sql/postgresql/nas.sql file the sql table
structure did not show any server column:

/*
 * Table structure for table 'nas'
 */
CREATE TABLE nas (
    id      SERIAL PRIMARY KEY,
    nasname     VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    shortname   VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
    type        VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'other',
    ports       int4,
    secret      VARCHAR(60) NOT NULL,
    community   VARCHAR(50),
    description VARCHAR(200)
);
create index nas_nasname on nas (nasname);

Where can I get the most "updated" SQL schema for postgres? 2.0.5
sources?

Is it also possible for radiusd to retrieve realms and proxy information
from SQL instead of files?

Thx again,

Nelson Vale