freeradius with multiple ldap servers

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jul 6 19:15:13 CEST 2008

Sambuddho Chakravarty wrote:
>  My intent is not to pester you with my queries but the problem is still
> what it was initially. Ill once again tell you the configuration that I
> am using.

  The difficulty I'm having is being *able* to help you.  At this point
it's clear that the documentation isn't helping you, and neither are the
answers on this list.

> ------------------------radiusd.conf-----------------------------------
>

> /* Most of the stuff is untouched.
> */
>
> /* Added authenticate{} and authorize{} section */

  Why?  Have you even bothered trying to understand how the server
works?  Are you completely un-aware of the existing documentation and
sample configuration files?

  You seem insistent on ignoring the examples, ignoring the
documentation, and ignoring the responses on this list.

> Please point me out what may have possibly gone wrong.

  We did.  You were given clear directions on what to do.  You failed to
follow the directions.

  At this point, I have to say that there's no point in you continuing
to post questions until you've managed to follow the instructions to
your previous questions.