preproxy_users doesn't filter attributes

Michael da Silva Pereira michael at tradepage.co.za
Mon Jul 7 17:34:21 CEST 2008

It is interesting you say that this stuff is already included, I do not
see it in the prepackage version which comes with Ubuntu (hardy).

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/i386/freeradius/filelist

But I think this is something the maintainers for Ubuntu must update /
incorporate

Checking the docs on non-ubuntu packages I see the sample files, erf.