sql_log inside virtual servers

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 9 11:03:07 CEST 2008

Leon Kyneur wrote:
> I'm trying to configure my virtual servers to have different sql_log
> queries and having some difficulty specifying the queries within the
> server { } block

  You don't.  The modules are defined in the "modules" section of the
configuration file  (raddb/modules)

> redefining sql_log { Start, Stop, Alive etc.. }
> parameters within each virtual server instance.
>
> Is this supported? Or can they only be set on a global basis?

  You can create multiple copies of the sql_log module, and use a named
copy in a virtual server.

sql_log foo {
	... config ..
}
sql_log bar {
	... config ...
}

server one {
accounting {
	foo

  i.e. give them unique names (sql_log foo), and the refer to them in
the virtual server as "foo", and not "sql_log".