detail records

Roy Kartadinata rkartadinata at pocket.com
Wed Jul 9 20:12:54 CEST 2008

Hello all,

We're using freeradius 2.0.5 in our test environment and noticed that
our detail record doesn't have "Freeradius-Proxied-To" information like
our current production radius which is still running an old version of
freeradius. We currently setup the accounting record to be proxied to a
remote radius server and running in debug mode showed that the
accounting record was being sent to remote server but nothing in detail
record. Is this something I have to specify on a config file?

Cheers,

Roy Kartadinata