EAP-TTLS / LDAP

joris jorisd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:17:01 CEST 2008

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.

Yeah after reading your advices, I agree that I misread.
I will use EAP-TTLS with EAP method "PAP" encapsulated in it.

Thanks Sergio for the link for Windows users : in my case with an
intel wifi card, Intel was kind enough to provide the same kind of
utilities. But for the others unknown manufacturer, your tool is
really just *fine* :)

Thanks again,
Joris