about EAP using 1.1.7 and 2.0.3

Ryan Setiawan H ryan.setiawan at banknisp.com
Thu Jul 10 09:34:09 CEST 2008

Alan wrote:
> >hi,
> >
> >as Alan stated - your NAS doesnt seem to be getting
> >the responses from your server.  some ACL or routing issue?
> >(stick a sniffer directly in front of the switch...if
> >you need to, you may need to have a 'port mirror' or somesuch
> >from the switch that feeds that switch if traffic is on a mgmt
> >VLAN and .1q trunking is involved etc.
> >
> >dont worry about the errors from the ./configure - unless
> >you are using any of those technologies (postgresql, oracle,
> >TNC or IKEv2) - your server is 'normal'
> >
> >alan
> >

> >------------------------------

Hi all,
    it's partially solve... I'm using a server as radius server and as
vlan trunk that feed the switch tagged packet, also the server become
gateway... after I using other server for radius, it work.... yeah the
1.1.7 radius is on other machine ( that's why it works )... so it's
clear this not about freeradius version. thank alot all for your time

Ryan Setiawan H

--
DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this email and attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or communicating any part of it to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and should please return it immediately to the sender or notify us and delete the email and any attachments from your system. We cannot accept liability for loss or damage resulting from computer viruses. The integrity of email across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and PT BANK NISP, Tbk. will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium for transmissions by or to PT BANK NISP, Tbk.