certificate client.* non valid on windows XP

Sergio sergioyebenes at alumnos.upm.es
Sun Jul 13 20:51:41 CEST 2008

Reveal MAP escribió:
> Installing ca.der, server.crt and client.crt, i obtain exactly the
> same result!!

If you install client.crt you only have installed client public key. DER
format (crt, cer, der) usually contains only public key. p12 format
contains public and private key. Because of this, and because server is
your signer, you should install ca.der, server.crt and client.p12 into
root, intermediate, and personal containeers, respectively and with this
order to be sure.