How to configure radius server

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Tue Jul 15 10:08:36 CEST 2008

Am 15.07.2008 um 08:37 schrieb Sandeep:

> Hi, all members of free radius..
>
> I install fras fedora9 and want to make radius server but i am new
> in this field is any body help me to do this. first of all please
> provide me step to step tutorials so that i can read it and install
> configure my server .. with testing

I am not sure that step-to-step tutorials exist, especially as you do
not state in which context you want to use freeradius.

See the general documentation at http://wiki.freeradius.org . See the
comments in the default configuration files, especially radiusd.conf

> PLEASE HELP ME

You do not need to "shout"; it will not bring you more help.

> Sandeep rohilla
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841