Problem with building 2.0.5 package for Debian Etch

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Jul 16 14:01:48 CEST 2008

See in the archives the thread from Giovanni Lovato named "FreeRADIUS
2.0.5 Debian dpkg-buildpackage error" which has started on the
2008-07-13,
especially the last email of the thread named "Re: [SOLVED]
FreeRADIUS 2.0.5 Debian dpkg-buildpackage error" on the 2008-07-20.

<quote>
The error on the patch is at lines 47-48 in
debian/patches/01-radiusd-to-freeradius.dpatch, change

-#user = nobody
-#user = nobody

-#user = radius
-#user = radius

then dpkg-buildpackage will compile fine (it may be necessary to do a
fresh untar).
</quote>

Am 16.07.2008 um 13:42 schrieb DaSilva:

> I have a problem with building a 2.0.5 package for Debian Etch.
> I have used  http://wiki.freeradius.org/
> Build#Building_Debian_packages this
> tutorial  for that but I only got this error message:

[...]

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841