unlang question

Norbert Wegener norbert.wegener at siemens.com
Wed Jul 16 15:33:04 CEST 2008

With unlang I achive the following: Check, whether a special VLAN exists
on a switch and if so, assign it.
This works with the construct below.

if ("%{sqlquery:SELECT value from radcheck where ( attribute='SIE-VLAN1'
!= '' and username='%{User-Name}') and value in (select vlan from vlan
where nasname= '%{NAS-IP-Address}' ) }"!='') {
 update reply {
                Tunnel-Private-Group-ID ="%{sqlquery:SELECT value from
radcheck where ( attribute='SIE-VLAN1' != '' and
username='%{User-Name}') and value in (select vlan from vlan where
nasname= '%{NAS-IP-Address}' )}"
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802
                Tunnel-Type = VLAN

To reduce sql queries I want to avoid the second.
Can I store the result of the first query and use the value to assign
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID?

Thanks
Norbert Wegener