freeradius in windows

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 16:51:47 CEST 2008

Sergio wrote:
> sanjeev.kumarroy at wipro.com escribió:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Has anyone ever done the porting of freeradius from Linux to Windows?
>>
>> I need this as I am not getting the source code for the Windows
>> version of freeradius. If that can be got from some location or in
>> case someone has it. Please let me know.
>>

>> I am really stuck-up. Any help would be great in this regard.

See http://freeradius.net/.

They don't seem to have a version 2 port available yet though....

That project is completely independent of the main FreeRADIUS project,
and we will not be able to provide support for the windows port on this
list.

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk),
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer,