No subject

jonas m jonasm_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:20:26 CEST 2008

Hello!
My Question is about the documentation that I found on the net.http://www.novell.com/documentation/edir_radius/pdfdoc/radadmin/radadmin.pdfDoes anybody know if this is the best documentation there is.This differs from other guides that I have found.
For example this document describes that you in should export your certificate from the eDirectory server and put it in the Freeradius server. Then edit the radius.conf  tls_cacertfile with the path to the imported certificate.

I have to do some schema changes if I should follow this documentation and before I do that I would like to be shore that this is the best guide.
For starters we don’t use universal passwords today, and I am afraid that implementing this could have some negative affects on our live site.

My goal is to use this in a “secure” wireless solution.

Hop somebody can bring me some light in this matter.

Regards /Jonas Magné