freeradius ippool issue

paulm at 2domains.com paulm at 2domains.com
Thu Jul 17 11:56:16 CEST 2008

sorry about that, you have a good point, i just restarted the server and
i forgot i did not try to connect. Regarding to the wireless network,
no, it's not a wireless netowork it's an UTP network, i'm using radius
with a pppoe server. I've updated the file at
"http://alexandrunet.ro/radius_log" and it now has the full log from the
time the user connects.