To limit download size

Fabián Omar Franzotti fofware at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:57:56 CEST 2008

Hello ELOM
My english is not good. So I undestand you want drop all downloads bigger than 25 M and uploads biggers than 12 M, if it's that you wan, I guess is no way to do that with radius, maybe yo can do that with one proxy.
But if you want limit an account to 25 M of Download or 12 Upload you need use counters.
I use MySQL counters to do that.