Cannot login with freeradius 2.0.5

Asep Samsul asamsul at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:08:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using freeradius 1.1.7 , and now i want to try for the other machine to
2.0.5.

I'm sure about configuration, :

- Using Opensuse 10.2
- Using mysql and freeradius 2.0.5
- NAS from VPN Mikrotik

Please help me,.... a'm using default configuration from installer.

 +- entering group authorize
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
  rlm_mschap: Found MS-CHAP attributes.  Setting 'Auth-Type  = mschap'
++[mschap] returns ok
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "asul", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
++[eap] returns noop
++[unix] returns updated
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 175
++[files] returns ok
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
rlm_pap: Found existing Auth-Type, not changing it.
++[pap] returns noop
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type mschap
auth: type "MSCHAP"
+- entering group MS-CHAP
  rlm_mschap: No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
  rlm_mschap: No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
  rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for asul with NT-Password
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
++[mschap] returns reject
auth: Failed to validate the user.
  Found Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT
        expand: %{User-Name} -> asul
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Sending Access-Reject of id 17 to 202.159.24.1 port 1025
Finished request 3.
Going to the next request