Dependencies of Freeradius 2.0.5

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:17:22 CEST 2008

thanks alan dekok
                          for more information you provided.
                          i worked out on 2.0.5 for morethen a month but
with out success.
then i switch to radius 1.1.6.
1: setup with mysql database
2: now i want to use storeprocedure to interact with databse...
3: guid me in this scenario.
like
        rlm_sql module
                    two files of interest  rlm_sql.c    and sql.c
       rlm_sql (module)
                  -->drivers
                                -->rlm_sql_mysql
                                                         --> sql_mysql.c
(file)
                                                            {

                                                              here is the
interaction with database
                                                             i have wrote a
function

sql_authen()
                                                                  {

;;;;;;;;;;
                                 sql.c call this sql_authen()
function........
                                rlm_sql.c   call a function which is in
sql.c file  [function  authenticatcall()  ]
so i get the result back.
is this approch is good to interact with database or more secure and
reliable way is there ...........?

hope you got my point

Yawar Hadi Noshahi
QAU Islamabad

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> Yawar Hadi wrote:
> > but the problem is in radius 2.0.5 nothing like this in radiusd.conf.
> > they have move these configuration files to some else place.
>
>   raddb/sites-available/default
>
>  This is documented in "radiusd.conf", if you had read it.  It's also
> mentioned nearly daily on this list, if you read posts on this list.
>
> > my suggetions is  to move to version radius 1.6
> > because more people work on it and it is more stable then radius 2.0.5
> > hope it will help you
>
>   (1) There is no version 1.6
>  (2) 2.0.5 is more stable than 1.x
>  (3) 2.0.5 has more documentation than 1.x
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Yawar Hadi Noshahi