PEAP or TTLS and Microsoft Vista.

Lech Karol Pawłaszek ike at szluug.org
Thu Jul 24 15:59:08 CEST 2008

Stefan Winter wrote:

>> I've tried to follow Microsoft document[1] however I wasn't able to
>> locate "Configuration Manager console". Holy cow.
>>
>> [1] -
>> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb633004(TechNet.10).aspx
>>
>> If you can point me where I can uncheck such checkbox...
>
> "Protected EAP Properties" Window has three checkboxes near the bottom.
> The relevant one is labelled "Enable Quarantine Checks".

Hm. This doesn't help. At least for Vista's built-in PEAP
authentication. I do have those checkbox unchecked however it doesn't
matter if they are checked or not - process stops after sending
Access-Challenge.

I'll try to debug this issue more with netsh ;-) later.

OTOH i'll recommend my users to use secureW2 EAP suite (which works).

Kind regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]